Are you looking to increase your compensation with your present company or move up in your present organization? Are you looking to grow the business you own or are launching, become a better person or teammate, improve the company you work for, or just looking for a change? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, the Lehigh MBA is for you.
Applying to become a part of the Lehigh MBA family is very thorough, and our team is ready happy to help you along the way. The Lehigh MBA Admission Requirements include:
- Application and Application Fee
- Current Resume
- GMAT or GRE Test Results (Only GRE scores from the revised version taken after Aug. 1, 2011 will be accepted)
- Official transcripts from ALL universities attended (Applicant must request)
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation (via the online application)
- College Awarded Financial Aid
- Two (2) years of professional work experience required
- International students must provide Test of English as a Foreign Language score [TOEFL] (NOTE: IELTS not accepted)
- International students must provide Financial Guarantee
- Interview Optional
- Attend mandatory MBA orientation after acceptance (Spring 2012: Jan. 13 and 14; Fall 2012: Aug. 17 and 18)
Essay and resume must be submitted through online application. Emailed, faxed or mailed copies will not be accepted.
For more extensive information, click here.
Questions about the application process and requirements? Email Corinn.